FORT LAUDERDALE – Ranked by Comedy Central as one of the “100 Greatest Standups of All Time,” Sindbad performs live at Parker Playhouse on Friday, August 11 at 8 p.m.
Sinbad, the stage named adopted by David Adkins, came to prominence as a contestant on Star Search and has kept audiences laughing for more than three decades. Throughout his incredibly successful career as a standup comedian, Sinbad has starred in two Comedy Central specials and four HBO comedy specials.
In addition to his own TV show, Sinbad has appeared on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Redd Foxx Show and A Different World. On film, he has been featured in leading roles in Jingle All The Way and Good Burger.
Tickets are $33–$43 with $78 VIP tickets that include a meet and greet with the artist. Ticketmaster is the only official ticketing service of the Broward Center, Parker Playhouse and affiliated venues. Buy tickets online at BrowardCenter.org or Ticketmaster.com; by phone at 954-462-0222 or the Broward Center’s AutoNation Box Office. Know who you are buying from when you purchase tickets. We CANNOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE for tickets purchased from unauthorized sites, brokers or secondary ticket sellers.
The Parker Playhouse, located in Holiday Park at 707 N.E. Eighth Street in Fort Lauderdale, is an affiliated venue of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, which provides programming and management of the facility. All dates, times, programs, artists and ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Latest from City View
- Broward Education Foundation’s Tools For Schools Launches County’s Largest Back to School Supply Drive
- Robert Dubac Performs His Newest Hit “The Book Of Moron: If Thinking Were Easy Everyone Would Do It” For Three Peformances Only At The Broward Center
- BCPS Awarded Grant to Increase Robotics Instruction and Resources in Schools
- More Than $750,000 Broward Education Foundation Scholarships Awarded to Help Students Fulfill College Dreams
- PNC Bank Presents: Journey to the Amazon Gala Saturday, October 28, 2017 at Museum of Discovery and Science