Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – Centurion Restaurant Group is pleased to announce its newest restaurant, Beehive Kitchen, located at 6312 N. Andrews Avenue in Fort Lauderdale’s popular Uptown Cypress Creek corridor. Opening March 29, 2017, the innovative, fast-casual restaurant brings the latest food trend to South Florida: creatively combined flavorful ingredients served in a bowl. With an array of savory vegetables, wholesome grains, lean proteins and made-from-scratch sauces, guests create deliciously unique bowls.
“My team and I are all extremely passionate about food, so each ingredient has been selected and prepared with the utmost attention to detail. We want you to discover delicious food and amazing flavors as we encourage you to “think inside the bowl,” said Jason Grasty, the concept chef at Beehive Kitchen. “Every day, veggies and fruits are delivered to Beehive Kitchen raw, not frozen, and we use the best culinary techniques to transform these simple ingredients into delicious flavors that guests love. We’re at the forefront of an exciting, new movement in casual dining.”
Guests begin by choosing a base ingredient from the artfully-inspired menu, such as lemon basil quinoa or sweet potato glass noodles, complemented with savory vegetables and lean, hormone and antibiotic-free proteins such as ahi tuna poke, soy charred steak, or freshly-prepared baked almond crusted chicken. Topping it off is a flavorful selection of homemade sauces.
Beehive Kitchen’s delicious menu is gluten-friendly and uses only the freshest, most wholesome ingredients. Fresh, cold-pressed juices are prepared in-house every day from raw fruit and vegetables such as the Miami Vice, which consists of juicy pineapples, green apples, strawberries, oranges and tangy ginger. The Fort Lauderdale restaurant will also feature a selection of craft beers.
The buzz on Beehive Kitchen is growing as its catering is making life deliciously easy for groups as small as five and as big as hundreds with create-your-own bowl spreads of feel-good food that will definitely impress.
In addition to the Cypress Creek location, Beehive Kitchen restaurants are planned to open in Coral Springs and downtown Fort Lauderdale on Las Olas Boulevard. It is the latest restaurant concept from the Centurion Restaurant Group, which owns and operates a family of popular restaurants throughout South Florida including Bulla Gastrobar, a Spanish-inspired tapas restaurant; and Pisco y Nazca, a ceviche gastrobar specializing in Peruvian cuisine.
- Funding Arts Broward (Fab!) To Present Its Luncheon Program “Emerging Trends in the Arts”
- 21st Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration at Museum of Discovery and Science is slated for April 8, 2016
- The third annual Eat Your Heart Out, a charitable evening of fine wine, food and live entertainment
- Himmarshee Public House Announces Launch Of New Winter Menu
- Get Wild Every Saturday This Summer at Beauty & the Feast’s “boozy Brunch” on the Beach
Latest from City View
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Goes Country at Annual Celebration to Benefit the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Memorial Day is so Much More than a Weekend for Barbecues
- Getting Outside is Good for You: Five Benefits
- Broward Mayor Delivers State of the County Address at 9th Annual Broward Workshop Business Forum
- Hoffman’s Chocolates To Hold Hoppy Easter Celebration On Saturday, April 8th In Its Gardens In Greenacres