The City established the Walk of Fame in 2010 at the inaugural Great American Beach Party to pay tribute to the legendary Connie Francis on the 50th Anniversary of "Where the Boys Are," the 1960 film which made Fort Lauderdale an overnight sensation and a "must see" destination for visitors. Walk of Fame Honorees are recognized for distinguishing themselves in their respective fields, while making lifelong, positive contributions to the City of Fort Lauderdale.
Latest from City View
- Broward Mayor Delivers State of the County Address at 9th Annual Broward Workshop Business Forum
- Hoffman’s Chocolates To Hold Hoppy Easter Celebration On Saturday, April 8th In Its Gardens In Greenacres
- First Beehive Kitchen Opens in Fort Lauderdale
- Enjoy over 100 Wine, Spirits and Craft Beers from Around the World at Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration
- Symphony Of The Americas Swings And Rocks In Season Finale