The premier quarterly magazine dedicated to promoting healthy living and our ever-evolving South Florida health, fitness, nutrition and wellness lifestyles.
- 30,000 copies quarterly.
- 17,000+ via USPS direct mail to one of highest-profile audiences available in the Greater Fort Lauderdale/north Broward area.
- 13,000+ via the Broward Health system hospitals, clinics, physician offices and via a network health and fitness professionals.
- 5 Tips to Tell if You Are Healthy
- Avoiding the Impacts of Flu and Cold Season on Autoimmune-Related Ailments
- Broward Good News Celebrates Washington Park Community Enhancement Collaboration
- New Book Offers Insider Tips and Tricks to Help Frequent Travelers Stay Healthy and Happy
- Home Health and Hospice Care
Latest from City View
- Riva’s Penthouse Collection Takes Luxury Waterfront Living to New Heights
- Seminole Gaming to Eliminate Plastic Straws at its Florida Casinos
- Broward Center Seeks Volunteer Ushers
- Tips for Packing Healthy School Lunches on a Budget
- Creators of the First Multi-Sensory Mural in Broward County to Speak at Arts Mean Business Speaker Series in August