The premier quarterly magazine dedicated to promoting healthy living and our ever-evolving South Florida health, fitness, nutrition and wellness lifestyles.
- 30,000 copies quarterly.
- 17,000+ via USPS direct mail to one of highest-profile audiences available in the Greater Fort Lauderdale/north Broward area.
- 13,000+ via the Broward Health system hospitals, clinics, physician offices and via a network health and fitness professionals.
- 5 Tips to Tell if You Are Healthy
- Avoiding the Impacts of Flu and Cold Season on Autoimmune-Related Ailments
- Broward Good News Celebrates Washington Park Community Enhancement Collaboration
- New Book Offers Insider Tips and Tricks to Help Frequent Travelers Stay Healthy and Happy
- Home Health and Hospice Care
Latest from City View
- Symphony Of The Americas Presents Holiday Spectacle Of Sight And Sound
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Salutes Benefactors and Announces Campaign for the Parker During Annual Reception
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® Raises Nearly $300,000 in Broward
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale to Herald in the Holiday Season with Festive Happenings
- Celebrate The Holidays With Disney In Concert: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas