The premier quarterly magazine dedicated to promoting healthy living and our ever-evolving South Florida health, fitness, nutrition and wellness lifestyles.
- 30,000 copies quarterly.
- 17,000+ via USPS direct mail to one of highest-profile audiences available in the Greater Fort Lauderdale/north Broward area.
- 13,000+ via the Broward Health system hospitals, clinics, physician offices and via a network health and fitness professionals.
- 5 Tips to Tell if You Are Healthy
- Avoiding the Impacts of Flu and Cold Season on Autoimmune-Related Ailments
- Broward Good News Celebrates Washington Park Community Enhancement Collaboration
- New Book Offers Insider Tips and Tricks to Help Frequent Travelers Stay Healthy and Happy
- Home Health and Hospice Care
Latest from City View
- Museum of Discovery and Science, Rail Events Productions, and Brightline bring Warner Bros.’ THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride to Fort Lauderdale
- Symphony Of The Americas Celebrates Thirtieth Anniversary At Season Opening With Stellar Soloists And Great Music Making
- Calling all young singers! Tri-Rail announces auditions for South Florida's Kids Got Talent on Nov. 17
- 5 Ways High-Performance Organizations Make Meetings Effective
- Saxophonist Boney James Comes To Parker Playhouse