The premier quarterly magazine dedicated to promoting healthy living and our ever-evolving South Florida health, fitness, nutrition and wellness lifestyles.
- 30,000 copies quarterly.
- 17,000+ via USPS direct mail to one of highest-profile audiences available in the Greater Fort Lauderdale/north Broward area.
- 13,000+ via the Broward Health system hospitals, clinics, physician offices and via a network health and fitness professionals.
- 5 Tips to Tell if You Are Healthy
- Avoiding the Impacts of Flu and Cold Season on Autoimmune-Related Ailments
- Broward Good News Celebrates Washington Park Community Enhancement Collaboration
- New Book Offers Insider Tips and Tricks to Help Frequent Travelers Stay Healthy and Happy
- Home Health and Hospice Care
Latest from City View
- Glen Phillips Comes To The Broward Center For The Performing Arts
- 28th Annual Walk for the Animals Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
- 3 Reasons Why Hiring Older Employees Is A Smart Decision
- 4 Ways Parents, Teachers and Students Can Reduce Standardized-Test Stress
- Business For The Arts Of Broward Announces Call To Artists For Art & Soul