MIAMI LAKES, Fla. – BankUnited, N.A., one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, opened its new banking center and Fort Lauderdale corporate office on Las Olas Boulevard at the Plaza at Las Olas.
The Las Olas banking center, at 337 East Las Olas Boulevard, features a full range of business and retail banking services in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. BankUnited also has relocated its Fort Lauderdale corporate office to the Plaza at Las Olas, 333 East Las Olas Boulevard.
A national bank headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida, with banking centers throughout the state and the New York metropolitan area, BankUnited consistently ranks as one of the top regional banks in Florida and the nation.
For more information please call 954-848-0100 or visit www.BankUnited.com.
Latest from City View
- City Closes Summer Camp at Bass Park due to COVID-19
- Public Urged to Follow Protocols to Prevent Spread of COVID-19 Businesses Violating COVID-19 Regulations Face Fines and Shutdowns
- Fort Lauderdale Welcomes U.S. Secretary of the Interior
- City seeks to address racial justice, looks toward next steps with COVID-19
- Doctor’s Top Tips For Making Your Workplace Safe