SOUTH FLORIDA – Leading Florida community association law Firm Kaye Bender Rembaum has announced it will be hosting a free town hall meeting on Tuesday, January 13 at 6:45 p.m. at ArtServe in Fort Lauderdale as part of its seventh annual town hall meeting series. Kaye Bender Rembaum attorneys will discuss industry hot topics, including the 2014 legislative changes, assistance animal issues and more, as well as answer community association-related questions from board members, residents and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
"For the past six years, we have hosted these town hall meetings throughout Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach Counties in an effort to help answer questions from local community association leaders in an informal setting. They need this pertinent information to effectively and efficiently run their communities," said Robert L. Kaye, Esq., Managing Firm Member of Kaye Bender Rembaum.
Kaye Bender Rembaum is a full-service commercial law firm concentrating on the representation of more than 800 community associations throughout Florida. With offices in Broward and Palm Beach counties, the Firm is ranked ninth in South Florida and 62nd in the South among "Top 300 Small Businesses" by Business Leader magazine, and was awarded the 2014 Readers' Choice Award for Legal Services by the Florida Community Association Journal. For more information, visit www.KBRLegal.com or call 954-928-0680.
Latest from City View
- ArtServe Awards $1,250 to Winners of Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition “ArtBRAVO”
- Enrollment Is Open For The Ultimate Theater Camp Experience At The Broward Center
- 3 Ways a Mental ‘Road Map’ Can Manifest Your Success
- Important Information for Families: Head Start/Early Head Start Open Enrollment
- Museum of Discovery and Science opens NEW Traveling Exhibit, DESIGN ZONE Saturday, January 19, 2019