SOUTH FLORIDA – Leading Florida community association law Firm Kaye Bender Rembaum has announced it will be hosting a free town hall meeting on Tuesday, January 13 at 6:45 p.m. at ArtServe in Fort Lauderdale as part of its seventh annual town hall meeting series. Kaye Bender Rembaum attorneys will discuss industry hot topics, including the 2014 legislative changes, assistance animal issues and more, as well as answer community association-related questions from board members, residents and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
"For the past six years, we have hosted these town hall meetings throughout Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach Counties in an effort to help answer questions from local community association leaders in an informal setting. They need this pertinent information to effectively and efficiently run their communities," said Robert L. Kaye, Esq., Managing Firm Member of Kaye Bender Rembaum.
Kaye Bender Rembaum is a full-service commercial law firm concentrating on the representation of more than 800 community associations throughout Florida. With offices in Broward and Palm Beach counties, the Firm is ranked ninth in South Florida and 62nd in the South among "Top 300 Small Businesses" by Business Leader magazine, and was awarded the 2014 Readers' Choice Award for Legal Services by the Florida Community Association Journal. For more information, visit www.KBRLegal.com or call 954-928-0680.
- “Femme in Depth” Celebrates Inspirational Women at Holy Cross Hospital
- ArtServe Awards $1,250 to Winners of Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition “ArtBRAVO”
- 3 Ways a Mental ‘Road Map’ Can Manifest Your Success
- Whether Fired Or Inspired, 5 Tips To Reinvent Yourself
- ArtServe Presents “REFLECT: Healing Through Art” Exhibition
Latest from City View
- Acclaimed Jazz Trumpeter Terell Stafford Performs at Broward Center
- How to help your pet adapt to living in a warmer climate?
- Fort Lauderdale Kicks Off Parks, Public Safety, and Stormwater Projects
- BankUnited Opens Banking Center, Corporate Office on Las Olas
- Young At Art Museum Offers Broward County School Teachers Free Admission