FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Closings are on the horizon at Riva, the first luxury condominium along Fort Lauderdale’s Middle River. Now in its final phase of construction, Riva is offering new buyers the opportunity to put down a deposit of only 20 percent at contract, an attractive advantage compared to the typical 40 to 50 percent deposit requirements at other new South Florida condominiums.
“With construction nearing completion and closings anticipated to begin in 90 days, it’s the ideal time to purchase a new waterfront residence at Riva,” said Grant Lundberg, director of sales for Riva. “The 90-day window gives buyers a comfortable timeframe to plan the transition to their new home at Riva, whether that entails downsizing or simply working on the décor for their spacious and modern new waterfront residence. ”
Riva is comprised of only 100 exquisitely designed residences in a 15-story building with exquisite, contemporary Italian design. Two- and three-bedroom residences start from $748,00 and penthouses from $2.25 million.
Situated on a serene, two-acre site across the Middle River from the 20-acre George English Park and tennis center, Riva is located at 1180 N. Federal Highway, just north of Sunrise Boulevard.
Amenities include a 400-foot riverwalk overlooking private boat slips and a visitors’ dock, ideal for launching paddleboards and kayaks. The water sports center also offers rentals and charter boat trips. Riva’s private dock runs a 22-foot electric water taxi, shuttling residents across the river for tennis in the park or a visit to the Galleria Mall. Above the fourth and fifth floors is The River Club, Riva’s luxury indoor-outdoor resort, complete with a 65-foot lap pool and sundeck, the riverview fitness center, Borghese-themed spa, sunset cocktail deck, a two-story owners’ lounge, wine room and the unique “Cucina” dinner party kitchen/lounge.
The off-site sales center is open daily at 1200 East Las Olas Boulevard. For information visit www.riva-condo.com or call (954) 233-3288.
- RIVA Receives PCO, Fort Lauderdale Luxury Condominium is Ready for Occupancy
- PARAMOUNT Fort Lauderdale Beach Begins Vertical Construction
- Stiles And Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Kopelowitz Ostrow P.A. Break Ground On Las Olas Boulevard's Newest Office Project
- Ocean Land Investments, Inc. Secures Lending from Broward Bank of Commerce to Help Satisfy Demand for Housing in Fort Lauderdale
- Coral Shores Realty Receives 2013 Best of Fort Lauderdale Award
Latest from City View
- Meowingtons & Humane Society of Broward County Team Up for Purrfect Feline Saturday
- RIVA and Douglas Elliman Host Star-Studded Fort Lauderdale Bash
- School Board Approves Safe Havens to Perform Security and Risk Assessment
- Nominate Broward County Public Schools Alumni for Broward Education Foundation’s 2018 Hall of Fame Awards
- Dave’s Pet Food Voluntarily Recalls 95% Premium Beef Canned Dog Food Due to Potentially Elevated Levels of Thyroid Hormone