FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Riva, the first luxury condominium residence along the Middle River, announced it received a Partial Certificate of Occupancy (PCO) from the City of Fort Lauderdale, certifying compliance with applicable residential building codes and allowing for immediate occupancy.
Riva is comprised of 100 exquisitely designed residences in a sleek, contemporary, 15-story building. Two-bedroom residences from the mid $700’s and penthouses from $2.29 million. Located at 1180 N. Federal Highway, Riva is situated on a serene, two-acre site along the Middle River across from the George English Park and tennis center.
“With construction now complete and Riva in receipt of its PCO, our sales team is diligently working on the first wave of closings, allowing our new residents to move in and begin enjoying life on the water,” said Cindy Darnaby, director of sales for Riva.
Amenities include a 400-foot riverwalk overlooking private boat slips and a visitors’ dock, ideal for launching paddleboards and kayaks. Riva’s private dock runs a 22-foot electric water taxi, shuttling residents across the river for tennis in the park or a visit to the Galleria Mall. Above the fourth and fifth floors is The River Club, Riva’s luxury indoor-outdoor resort, complete with a 65-foot lap pool and sundeck, fitness center and the “Cucina,” a unique, two-story owners’ kitchen/lounge and wine room, perfect for grand scale dinner parties.
Visit www.riva-condo.com or call (954) 233-3288.
- Riva’s Penthouse Collection Takes Luxury Waterfront Living to New Heights
- As Fort Lauderdale's Riva Nears Completion, Luxury Condo Offers 20 Percent Total Deposit at Contract
- PARAMOUNT Fort Lauderdale Beach Begins Vertical Construction
- “Build it and They Will Come…4th Time is a Charm?”
- Stiles And Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Kopelowitz Ostrow P.A. Break Ground On Las Olas Boulevard's Newest Office Project
Latest from City View
- After a Rare Diagnosis and Brain Surgery as a Kindergartener, Kai Makes a Remarkable Recovery
- Indulge in Culinary Excellence: The Best High-End Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
- South Florida Symphony Orchestra Announces 2023/24 Masterworks Season
- The Broward Center For The Performing Arts Hosts Free Open House For Fall Classes
- North Broward Hospital District Board of Commissioners Elects Officers