FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The Broward Performing Arts Foundation recently held its annual reception to celebrate the start of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts’ 2018-19 season and officially announce its $25 million campaign to transform the iconic Parker Playhouse, where the reception took place.
Renovations to the Parker will begin in April 2019 with project completion expected in the Fall of 2020. It is anticipated that the venue will remain operational during the 2019-2020 season.
For more information on the Parker campaign, visit ParkerPlayhouse.com/Support.
Latest from City View
- Symphony Of The Americas Presents Holiday Spectacle Of Sight And Sound
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® Raises Nearly $300,000 in Broward
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale to Herald in the Holiday Season with Festive Happenings
- Celebrate The Holidays With Disney In Concert: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
- “Santa’s Enchanted Workshop” Celebrates The Season In A Jm Family Enterprises Smart Stage Matinee