FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The Broward Performing Arts Foundation recently held its annual reception to celebrate the start of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts’ 2018-19 season and officially announce its $25 million campaign to transform the iconic Parker Playhouse, where the reception took place.
Renovations to the Parker will begin in April 2019 with project completion expected in the Fall of 2020. It is anticipated that the venue will remain operational during the 2019-2020 season.
For more information on the Parker campaign, visit ParkerPlayhouse.com/Support.
Latest from City View
- South Florida Institute on Aging to Expand Technology Services and Education to Seniors with a Tech Lab and Connection (TLC) Center
- Las Olas Boulevard & Isles
- Handy Hosted 14th Annual Scholars Breakfast “Believe In The Dream”
- History Fort Lauderdale Launches New River Marketplace on Saturday, June 22
- Hurricane season starts June 1