FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The Broward Performing Arts Foundation recently held its annual reception to celebrate the start of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts’ 2018-19 season and officially announce its $25 million campaign to transform the iconic Parker Playhouse, where the reception took place.
Renovations to the Parker will begin in April 2019 with project completion expected in the Fall of 2020. It is anticipated that the venue will remain operational during the 2019-2020 season.
For more information on the Parker campaign, visit ParkerPlayhouse.com/Support.
Latest from City View
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Goes Saturday Night Chic at Annual Celebration to Benefit the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Truluck’s Seafood, Steak and Crab House
- “Femme in Depth” Celebrates Inspirational Women at Holy Cross Hospital
- The All-New Musical “American Girl Live” Celebrates The Power Of Girls And Strength Of Friendship
- The Fort Lauderdale Downtown Development Authority And Freebee Launch Free On-Demand Door-To-Door Electric Vehicle Pilot Program In Downtown Fort Lauderdale