FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The Broward Performing Arts Foundation recently held its annual reception to celebrate the start of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts’ 2018-19 season and officially announce its $25 million campaign to transform the iconic Parker Playhouse, where the reception took place.
Renovations to the Parker will begin in April 2019 with project completion expected in the Fall of 2020. It is anticipated that the venue will remain operational during the 2019-2020 season.
For more information on the Parker campaign, visit ParkerPlayhouse.com/Support.
Latest from City View
- Colors Of Art And Music Intermingle At Symphony Of The Americas
- ArtServe Awards $1,250 to Winners of Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition “ArtBRAVO”
- Enrollment Is Open For The Ultimate Theater Camp Experience At The Broward Center
- 3 Ways a Mental ‘Road Map’ Can Manifest Your Success
- Important Information for Families: Head Start/Early Head Start Open Enrollment