FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Say farewell to the holidays and hello to the New Year with Holiday Hangover, one of South Florida’s favorite annual events, on Thursday, January 4 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Historic Stranahan House Museum, 335 S.E. 6th Ave. in Fort Lauderdale.
Guests will delight in food from a diverse array of local restaurants, cocktails and live entertainment at Broward County’s oldest and most historic home.
Guests will enjoy food from American Social, Aussie Blends (nitrogen ice cream), Beehive Kitchen, Colada Cuban Coffee House & Eatery, Georgia Pig, Gran Forno Pronto, New River Groves, Riverside Market South, Side Car Kitchen, Smoke BBQ, Temple Street Eatery and Temptations Catering.
Drinks are provided by Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Ocean Wine & Spirits and LauderAle. Additional support is provided by Publix Super Markets.
The first 100 people to purchase Holiday Hangover tickets online will receive a free ugly Christmas sweater courtesy of Tito’s Handmade Vodka. All guests will receive reusable Stranahan House stadium cups and entry into a drawing to win a 25-person private party at the House.
Live music will be performed by Chris Monteleone of SOSOS and a special guest celebrity DJ (to be announced).
Holiday Hangover co-chairs Ashley Boxer and Mike Gossman lead committee members Lilia Ciciolla, Whitney Dutton, Alyse Gossman, Maggie Gunther, Chris Haerting, Jené Kapela, April Kirk, George Kress, Michael Lessne, Peter Neirouz, Everett Osceola, Anne Reilly, Mitch Taylor, Ashley Turner and Alexandra Valier.
Tickets are $40 per person if purchased by December 31 (advanced registration requested) and $50 per person at the door (limited tickets available). Tickets include food, drinks and entry into the drawing for the private party. To purchase tickets, visit tinyurl.com/Hangover18.
Holiday Hangover is presented by Broad & Cassel and sponsored by Memorial Healthcare System, Publix Super Markets Charities, Wells Fargo, MSL CPAs & Advisors, Tripp Scott, EDSA, Adventures in Voluntourism, CP Tours/CycleParty, Ms. Doris Cotnoir, Weiss Serota and Whitney Dutton.
Proceeds from all Stranahan House events fund educational and historic preservation programs including reduced rate and free school programs for local students.
- Stranahan House Executive Director Recognized for Community Contributions
- Celebrate the Holidays with the Historic Stranahan House Museum!
- Second Annual Riverwalk Summer Social Cruise to Benefit Historic Stranahan House Museum
- April is Showered with Cultural Fun, Including “MythBusters,” Wine & Food Pairings and More at the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District
Latest from City View
- Fashion Forward for Paws – Sets New Record!
- Jm Family Enterprises Smart Stage Matinees Make Learning Fun This November
- Slow Burn Theatre Company Stages “Hedwig And The Angry Inch” With A Cast Of Carbonell Award Winners
- Museum of Discovery and Science, Rail Events Productions, and Brightline bring Warner Bros.’ THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride to Fort Lauderdale
- Symphony Of The Americas Celebrates Thirtieth Anniversary At Season Opening With Stellar Soloists And Great Music Making