FORT LAUDERDALE – The Broward Center for the Performing Arts presents “PJ MASKS LIVE! SAVE THE DAY” at the Au-Rene Theater on Saturday, May 18 for two performances at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. Tickets are on sale now.
“PJ MASKS LIVE! SAVE THE DAY” is an all new super-heroic, live musical show that features the heroic trio from audiences’ favorite series: The PJ MASKS! Audiences can watch Catboy, Owlette and Gekko along with their new friend PJ Robot, as they try to save the day from the sneaky villains who include Romeo, Night Ninja and Luna Girl. Fluttering Feathers! Leaping Lizards! What a CAT-tastrophe! Complete with audiences’ favorite music and brand new songs never heard before.
Tickets are $30 – $60 with JetBlue Flight Deck on the Club Level tickets available for $110. VIP tickets are available for $115 and feature premium show seating, access to an after-show Meet & Greet photo opportunity with three hero characters and exclusive merchandise.
Ticketmaster is the only official ticketing service of the Broward Center, Parker Playhouse and affiliated venues. Buy tickets online at BrowardCenter.org or Ticketmaster.com; by phone at 954.462.0222 or the Broward Center’s AutoNation Box Office. Know who you are buying from when you purchase tickets.
The Broward Center for the Performing Arts is located in the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District at 201 SW Fifth Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
For more information visit BrowardCenter.org, like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/BrowardCenter, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @BrowardCenter, subscribe to our channel at Youtube.com/user/BrowardCenter and join the conversation with #BrowardCenter.
The Broward Center 2018-2019 season is presented by the Broward Performing Arts Foundation. AutoNation, Bank of America, Brightline, Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau, JetBlue, MasterCard, Paramount Refreshment Solutions and Sun Sentinel are proud sponsors of the Broward Center.
Latest from City View
- With its “Stay, Play & Ride” Package, Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District Offers the Best of Culture, Shopping, Dining, a Luxurious Hotel Stay & More
- Autism in Flight Takes Off at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport BCPS Students with Autism Practice the Travel Experience
- Our Fund Foundation Announces Spring 2019 Grants; Allocates More Than $120,000 for South Florida Non-Profits That Support LGBT Causes
- Museum of Discovery and Science opens NEW Traveling Exhibit, HALL OF HEROES - Discover Your Superpowers!
- Patrician Mozart Performances Conclude Symphony Of The Americas Season