FORT LAUDERDALE – The Broward Center for the Performing Arts and AEG Presents bring “The Grand Illusions of Rob Lake” to the Parker Playhouse on Thursday, November 1 at 8 p.m. Tickets go on sale Friday, August 24 at 10 a.m.
As one of the world’s most celebrated illusionists, Lake’s mind-blowing illusions have dazzled and entertained millions across the globe. A current contestant on America’s Got Talent, Lake’s astonishing original illusions are uniquely presented as awe-inspiring storytelling on the grandest scale.
In 2008, Lake became the youngest magician in history to receive the Merlin Award as “International Stage Magician of the Year,” an industry equivalent of an Oscar. Named “The Top Illusionist in the World,” by Caesar’s Entertainment, this internationally renowned artist is not to be missed, in this mesmerizing and award-winning illusion spectacular.
Tickets are $22.50 – $57.50. Ticketmaster is the only official ticketing service of Parker Playhouse. Buy tickets online at ParkerPlayhouse.com and Ticketmaster.com; by phone at 954.462.0222; in person at the Parker Playhouse box office Tuesday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. and at the Broward Center’s AutoNation Box Office.
The Parker Playhouse, located in Holiday Park at 707 N.E. Eighth Street in Fort Lauderdale is an affiliated venue of the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, which provides programming and management of the facility. The Broward Center 2017-2018 season is presented by the Broward Performing Arts Foundation.
Latest from City View
- ArtServe Awards $1,250 to Winners of Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition “ArtBRAVO”
- Enrollment Is Open For The Ultimate Theater Camp Experience At The Broward Center
- 3 Ways a Mental ‘Road Map’ Can Manifest Your Success
- Important Information for Families: Head Start/Early Head Start Open Enrollment
- Museum of Discovery and Science opens NEW Traveling Exhibit, DESIGN ZONE Saturday, January 19, 2019