FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, recognized as Broward County’s premier shopping destination, is inviting established and emerging professional artists to participate in its inaugural “ArtStroll” exhibition on November 9 (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and November 10 (noon to 6 p.m.). This exhibition, to be held throughout The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, will offer a way for artists to display and sell their works of art.
Artists must submit one work of art that they have personally created for consideration of an assigned complimentary 8’ x 8’ space. The works of art can be photography, painting, drawing, print making, paper art, fiber art, wood, clay, metal, glass, sculpture or mixed media. The submission deadline for artists is Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
“The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is very excited to invite more than 50 artists to participate in our ArtStroll,” said Melissa Milroy, Senior Marketing Manager for The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. “We are proud to present this exhibition as an opportunity to promote arts and culture, and to provide an opportunity for South Florida artists to showcase their work.”
To submit an Artist Entry Form, visit www.galleriamall-fl.com/art-stroll/. For more information about The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale or for a complete list of retailers and restaurants, please call (954) 564-1036 or visit www.galleriamall-fl.com.
Latest from City View
- Brilliant Soloist And Guest Conductor Highlight Symphony Of The America’s Celebrate The Classics Concert
- Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation Awards $40,000 in Scholarships to Eight Florida Students
- Rare Ginastera Concerto And First Contender In Music Director Search Enliven Symphony Of The Americas Season Opener
- Lillian S. Wells Foundation Donates $5 Million to Top Off the Broward Performing Arts Foundation’s ‘Campaign for the Parker’
- Steve Hackett: Genesis Revisited Comes To Parker Playhouse