Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Holy Cross Health will be administering FREE immunizations to children entering grades K through 12 at the Children’s Services Council of Broward County’s Back To School Extravaganza on Saturday, July 29 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Dillard High School, 2501 NW 11th Street in Ft. Lauderdale and on Saturday, August 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Blanche Ely High School, 1201 NW 6th Ave. in Pompano Beach.
The complimentary vaccinations are available for children who are uninsured or who have Medicaid or Florida Kidcare. A current immunization record and the presence of a parent or legal guardian are required at this time of immunization.
Walk-ins welcome. No appointments are necessary.
The free vaccinations are available during the Children’s Services Council Back To School Extravaganza where students will receive backpacks, school supplies and other giveaways, while supplies last. For questions, please contact the Children’s Services Council at (954) 377-1000.
If unable to attend, students may be able to receive supplies by contacting their school’s social worker after school begins on August 21.
Latest from City View
- How to get around during the Boat Show
- Halloween Safety Tips for Pet Owners: Protecting Your Furry Friends
- After a Rare Diagnosis and Brain Surgery as a Kindergartener, Kai Makes a Remarkable Recovery
- Indulge in Culinary Excellence: The Best High-End Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
- South Florida Symphony Orchestra Announces 2023/24 Masterworks Season