FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Pediatrician Maria Garay, M.D., has joined Holy Cross Medical Group, a group of more than 160 physicians employed by Holy Cross Hospital who provide health care in a variety of medical specialties throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties.
A member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Florida Medical Association, Dr. Garay previously practiced at Plantation Pediatrics. Prior to that role, she served as an assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine in Tampa from 2015 to 2017.
Dr. Garay completed her residency in pediatrics at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia and served on the hospital’s patient safety committee. She earned her medical degree with clinical honors at the Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Puerto Rico, where she received the Department of Psychiatry’s Excellence Award. She graduated from the University of Puerto Rico, magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology.
Dr. Garay’s office is located at the Holy Cross Medical Group’s Lighthouse Point Pediatrics practice, 2100 E. Sample Road in Lighthouse Point. To learn more, visit HolyCrossMedicalGroup.com. To make an appointment, call 954-943-2100.
Latest from City View
- Traffic Advisory Remains in Effect for SW 2 Street Between SW 1 Avenue and SW 2nd Avenue
- Precautionary Boil Water Notice Effective Immediately FOR PROPERTIES IN AREA OF BAYVIEW DRIVE AND NE 37 STREET September 6, 2020
- City of Fort Lauderdale Update on Coronavirus
- Student Scholarships Available for Fall Classes at the Broward Center
- CDTC Back to School Brigades Kickoff A New School Year for Children with Special Needs