FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Pediatrician Maria Garay, M.D., has joined Holy Cross Medical Group, a group of more than 160 physicians employed by Holy Cross Hospital who provide health care in a variety of medical specialties throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties.
A member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Florida Medical Association, Dr. Garay previously practiced at Plantation Pediatrics. Prior to that role, she served as an assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine in Tampa from 2015 to 2017.
Dr. Garay completed her residency in pediatrics at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia and served on the hospital’s patient safety committee. She earned her medical degree with clinical honors at the Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Puerto Rico, where she received the Department of Psychiatry’s Excellence Award. She graduated from the University of Puerto Rico, magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology.
Dr. Garay’s office is located at the Holy Cross Medical Group’s Lighthouse Point Pediatrics practice, 2100 E. Sample Road in Lighthouse Point. To learn more, visit HolyCrossMedicalGroup.com. To make an appointment, call 954-943-2100.
Latest from City View
- City of Fort Lauderdale joins relief effort for Bahamas
- Altar’d State now open at the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
- What's New at the World's Largest In-Water Boat Show?
- Blue Martini Fort Lauderdale Presents First-Ever Mom's Night Out on September 18
- The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Announces Extension of Application Deadline for $75 Million Rebuild Florida Voluntary Home Buyout Program