LAUDERDALE, Fla. – This Mother’s Day, Truluck’s Seafood, Steak, and Crab House invites families to treat mom to a celebration of family and fine-dining, complete with mouthwatering, Southern-inspired cuisine, limited-time brunch offerings, stand-out libations, a special gift for mom, and more.
Regularly cited among Ft. Lauderdale’s top seafood restaurants, Truluck’s Ft. Lauderdale will open early on Sunday, May 12, to accommodate families’ holiday dining preferences and celebrate dining mothers with the gift of a complimentary Gerbera Daisy plant. Along with the complete dinner menu, featuring the restaurants’ signature Florida Stone Crab served fresh from trap to table within hours, Truluck’s will offer Mother’s Day diners savory, limited-time brunch options including:
- Lobster Avocado Toast: Sliced Maine lobster tail, harvest toast, avocado salad, tarragon aioli, bacon and sunny side up eggs
- Crab Cake Benedict: Jumbo crab cakes, steakhouse hash browns, poached eggs, jalapeno bearnaise and caviar with Sonoma greens salad
- Crab and Shrimp Frittata: King crab, rock shrimp, brie, asparagus, eggs and avocado tomato relish
- Lost Bread French Toast: Cinnamon French toast, pan-seared andouille and apples, warm buttered syrup and spicy pecans
- Mediterranean Seafood Salad: Crab, shrimp, and calamari with tomato, olives, cucumbers, and feta cheese
The restaurant’s mixologists have created an exclusive, mom-inspired specialty cocktail, “The Matriarch”, for the occasion. The flowery concoction is made with an endearing mix of rum, Montenegro amarol, Shochu (sweet potato and rice vodka from Japan), orgeat and lime juice. Truluck’s mixologists handcraft libations with expert care, using only premium spirits mixed with fresh fruit and hand-squeezed citrus juices. Additionally, Truluck’s wine list, recognized by Wine Spectator Magazine’s Award of Excellence, offers perfect mealtime pairings with more than 70 exquisite varietals available by the glass and bottle.
Like mothers, a Truluck’s pastry chef’s work is never done. For dessert, families can indulge in a decadent array of house-made desserts, including Chocolate Malt Cake, Baked Alaska and the restaurant’s signature Carrot Cake, topped with caramel drizzle and spicy pecans.
Mother’s Day hours for Truluck’s Ft. Lauderdale are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. The full dinner menu will be served throughout the day. Brunch offerings will be available until 3 p.m.
Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged. Please call Truluck’s Ft. Lauderdale at (954) 396-5656. Business casual attire is requested.
Recipient of six OpenTable accolades, including Best Seafood, Best Ambiance and Most Notable Wine List, Truluck’s Ft. Lauderdale (2584A East Sunrise Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL) is open for lunch on Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and for dinner on Sunday through Thursday, 5 to 10 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday, 5 to 11 p.m. Cocktail Hour is daily from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Stone Crab Lounge.
Latest from City View
- “PJ Masks Live! Save The Day” Comes To The Broward Center For The Performing Arts
- New Mental Health App Nothing But Advice© Launches in Florida Qualified mental health professionals available in real-time 24-7
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Goes Saturday Night Chic at Annual Celebration to Benefit the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- “Femme in Depth” Celebrates Inspirational Women at Holy Cross Hospital
- The All-New Musical “American Girl Live” Celebrates The Power Of Girls And Strength Of Friendship