FORT LAUDERDALE, Fl - The third annual Eat Your Heart Out Extravaganza, a charitable evening of fine wine, food and live entertainment, is set to tantalize tastebuds on Thursday, October 8, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. The epicurean event will benefit the Heart Gallery of Broward County, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the adoption and enrichment of Broward's foster children.
One of over 100 independent heart galleries across the country, the Heart Gallery of Broward County works with ChildNet and local foster care providers to seek adoptive families and other connections for children.
“This delicious third annual extravaganza is truly a labor of love to help the kids in need of a warm, caring home,” said Yvette DuBose, executive director of the Heart Gallery of Broward County. “All of us at the Heart Gallery of Broward County couldn’t be happier with the outpouring of community support for this event which promises to be a sweet treat emphasizing fine spirits and food, music and fun.”
Participating restuarants include Blue Martini, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Café Vico, The Capital Grille, Culinary Republic, Dimitri's Farmers Market, Funky Buddha, Hilton Fort Lauderdale, Jaipur, Lenore’s, Pimpio, Sweeter Days, Taverna Opa and Truluck’s.
In addition to the gourmet array, guests will enjoy a special performance by Dani Moz, featured on season 6 of The Voice. Attendees will also have the chance to bid on a variety of luxury gift baskets, art, jewelry, dining and travel packages during a silent auction.
The third annual Eat Your Heart Out Extravaganza is supported by the Children’s Services Council of Broward County, First Presbyterian Church of Fort Lauderdale and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. The host committee includes Judge Ken Gillespie, Michael Goodman, Commissioner Chip LaMarca, Gerald Licari, Dr. Rosalind Osgood, Commissioner Bruce Roberts, Dr. Ben Sorenson and Steve and Melissa Tilbrook.
Tickets are $75 per person and include complimentary parking. To reserve tickets or for more information, please call 954-918-3008 or visit www.heartgalleryofbroward.org
- Blue Martini Fort Lauderdale Presents First-Ever Mom's Night Out on September 18
- Produce From Local Community Garden Featured In New Healthy Culinary Series
- First Beehive Kitchen Opens in Fort Lauderdale
- Enjoy over 100 Wine, Spirits and Craft Beers from Around the World at Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration
- Funding Arts Broward (Fab!) To Present Its Luncheon Program “Emerging Trends in the Arts”
Latest from City View
- NSU and Broward County Announce New Center of Innovation
- 60th Anniversary of the Iconic Film Where the Boys Are Celebrated with a Photo Restrospective by History Fort Lauderdale
- Best things to do in Fort Lauderdale this Fall
- Broward Center to Take Part in the #SOSFEST Three-Day Virtual Festival
- Broward Education Foundation Announces Alumni Honorees for the Publix Super Markets Charities 2020 “Hall of Fame” Awards