FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- Business for the Arts of Broward (BFA) is seeking entries from established and emerging artists for the 4th Annual Art & Soul on Friday, April 27 at GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in Fort Lauderdale from 6 to 9 p.m.
Early deadline for submission is by 5 p.m. on Monday, February 26 via email. One early entry will be selected for cover artwork on the event invitation and used in marketing materials.
Final deadline for submissions is Monday, March 19 by 5 p.m. via email.
About Business for the Arts of Broward
Business for the Arts of Broward is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) engaging businesses and business leaders to advocate and educate about the importance of the County’s art and cultural community as well as to recognize the connection between cultural vitality, creative success, and economic development. To learn more visit www.Facebook.com/BFABroward or www.bfabroward.org.
- 28th Annual Walk for the Animals Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
- Meet Your Sweetheart at the Humane Society of Broward County
- Black Friday Pet Adoption Event! Join us on Friday, November 24
- Celebrate Caturdays in November at the Humane Society of Broward County
- Upper Keys Humane Society Pets Now Seeking New Homes
Latest from City View
- Museum of Discovery and Science to participate in Blue Star Museums
- Whether Fired Or Inspired, 5 Tips To Reinvent Yourself
- The Broward Center Recognizes Volunteers for One of the Nation’s Largest Arts-in-education Programs
- ArtServe Presents “REFLECT: Healing Through Art” Exhibition
- Holy Cross Hospital Opens the Linda and Henry Haller Physical Therapy Center