FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- Business for the Arts of Broward (BFA) is seeking entries from established and emerging artists for the 4th Annual Art & Soul on Friday, April 27 at GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in Fort Lauderdale from 6 to 9 p.m.
Early deadline for submission is by 5 p.m. on Monday, February 26 via email. One early entry will be selected for cover artwork on the event invitation and used in marketing materials.
Final deadline for submissions is Monday, March 19 by 5 p.m. via email.
About Business for the Arts of Broward
Business for the Arts of Broward is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) engaging businesses and business leaders to advocate and educate about the importance of the County’s art and cultural community as well as to recognize the connection between cultural vitality, creative success, and economic development. To learn more visit www.Facebook.com/BFABroward or www.bfabroward.org.
- New Vaccine & Microchipping Hours
- Meowingtons & Humane Society of Broward County Team Up for Purrfect Feline Saturday
- 28th Annual Walk for the Animals Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
- Meet Your Sweetheart at the Humane Society of Broward County
- Black Friday Pet Adoption Event! Join us on Friday, November 24
Latest from City View
- ArtServe Awards $1,250 to Winners of Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition “ArtBRAVO”
- Enrollment Is Open For The Ultimate Theater Camp Experience At The Broward Center
- 3 Ways a Mental ‘Road Map’ Can Manifest Your Success
- Important Information for Families: Head Start/Early Head Start Open Enrollment
- Museum of Discovery and Science opens NEW Traveling Exhibit, DESIGN ZONE Saturday, January 19, 2019