Fort Lauderdale, FL – Beginning October 1st, the Humane Society of Broward County will now offer extended hours for their vaccine and microchipping clinics. Hours will be Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The clinic offers kitten and puppy vaccination packages, adult pet vaccination packages, rabies vaccination and Broward County license tags, heartworm testing, and flea and tick preventative. In addition, the two-dose canine influenza vaccination is currently available. Appointments are not necessary.
The Humane Society of Broward County is conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95. The shelter is a private, non-profit organization supported by donations from companies and people who want to help animals. The HSBC is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name.
- Meowingtons & Humane Society of Broward County Team Up for Purrfect Feline Saturday
- 28th Annual Walk for the Animals Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
- Business For The Arts Of Broward Announces Call To Artists For Art & Soul
- Meet Your Sweetheart at the Humane Society of Broward County
- Black Friday Pet Adoption Event! Join us on Friday, November 24
Latest from City View
- ArtServe Awards $1,250 to Winners of Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition “ArtBRAVO”
- Enrollment Is Open For The Ultimate Theater Camp Experience At The Broward Center
- 3 Ways a Mental ‘Road Map’ Can Manifest Your Success
- Important Information for Families: Head Start/Early Head Start Open Enrollment
- Museum of Discovery and Science opens NEW Traveling Exhibit, DESIGN ZONE Saturday, January 19, 2019