Fort Lauderdale, FL – Beginning October 1st, the Humane Society of Broward County will now offer extended hours for their vaccine and microchipping clinics. Hours will be Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The clinic offers kitten and puppy vaccination packages, adult pet vaccination packages, rabies vaccination and Broward County license tags, heartworm testing, and flea and tick preventative. In addition, the two-dose canine influenza vaccination is currently available. Appointments are not necessary.
The Humane Society of Broward County is conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95. The shelter is a private, non-profit organization supported by donations from companies and people who want to help animals. The HSBC is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name.
- Meowingtons & Humane Society of Broward County Team Up for Purrfect Feline Saturday
- 28th Annual Walk for the Animals Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
- Business For The Arts Of Broward Announces Call To Artists For Art & Soul
- Meet Your Sweetheart at the Humane Society of Broward County
- Black Friday Pet Adoption Event! Join us on Friday, November 24
Latest from City View
- Surfrider Foundation Winning Multiple Plastic Straw Ban Victories in Broward
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® In Broward to Join the Fight Against the Disease
- How Healthcare Providers Can Help Keep Kids Safe from the Flu
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live: King For A Day! Comes To The Broward Center
- The Grand Illusions Of Rob Lake Comes To Parker Playhouse