Fort Lauderdale, FL – Beginning October 1st, the Humane Society of Broward County will now offer extended hours for their vaccine and microchipping clinics. Hours will be Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The clinic offers kitten and puppy vaccination packages, adult pet vaccination packages, rabies vaccination and Broward County license tags, heartworm testing, and flea and tick preventative. In addition, the two-dose canine influenza vaccination is currently available. Appointments are not necessary.
The Humane Society of Broward County is conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95. The shelter is a private, non-profit organization supported by donations from companies and people who want to help animals. The HSBC is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name.
- Moving and Bringing Dogs & Cats to Florida
- Meowingtons & Humane Society of Broward County Team Up for Purrfect Feline Saturday
- 28th Annual Walk for the Animals Benefitting the Humane Society of Broward County
- Business For The Arts Of Broward Announces Call To Artists For Art & Soul
- Meet Your Sweetheart at the Humane Society of Broward County
Latest from City View
- South Florida Institute on Aging to Expand Technology Services and Education to Seniors with a Tech Lab and Connection (TLC) Center
- Las Olas Boulevard & Isles
- Handy Hosted 14th Annual Scholars Breakfast “Believe In The Dream”
- History Fort Lauderdale Launches New River Marketplace on Saturday, June 22
- Hurricane season starts June 1