FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Leadership Broward is now accepting applications for Leadership Broward Class XL. The application deadline is Monday, June 7.
Each year, Leadership Broward selects a diverse group of 60 leaders to participate in the renowned leadership program. The 10-month long program draws participants from business, academia, community service organizations and government agencies across the community. Participants are given the opportunity to engage in issues that affect Broward County, build a valuable contact network, learn facilitative leadership skills and experience the feeling of making a positive impact in the community through a team community project.
Criteria for selection include holding current leadership position(s) in a professional and/or civic organization as well as demonstrating a commitment to improving the community through active volunteerism and service. Applicants also must live and/or work in Broward County, be at least 25 years of age by August 10, have an interest in learning more about Broward County and community leadership and commit to full participation in the program, which includes an overnight retreat, monthly full-day program days, community service project and graduation/initiation.
Latest from City View
- LIPS FORT LAUDERDALE ANNOUNCES NEW CAST MEMBERS IN ANTICIPATION OF ITS APRIL 22 OPENING
- Broward Education Foundation Hosts Escape to Tropical Paradise
- BCPS Gets Set to Power Up with New Electric School Buses
- Leading Jazz Clarinetist to Perform at Broward Center’s Backlot Live!
- New River Open Air Market Returns to History Fort Lauderdale Beginning April 11