FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – ArtServe is pleased to welcome BankUnited as a venue sponsor and has renamed Gallery 133 the BankUnited Gallery.
“BankUnited is an ideal partner to support our mission,” said ArtServe CEO Jaye Abbate. “BankUnited is widely-known for offering banking solutions to help businesses move forward just as, through a variety of programs, ArtServe supports artists and arts organizations establish themselves and thrive in a competitive marketplace.”
ArtServe’s array of marketing tools, quality training and creative collaboration enable local artists and cultural groups to reach their target audiences affordably, utilize latest methods for building customer bases, employ best practices in the promotion of their work and do vital marketing.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, BankUnited, N.A. is a national bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU) and is one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets. With 87 banking centers in 15 Florida counties and six banking centers in the New York metropolitan as of December 31, 2017, BankUnited provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services.
Each month, the BankUnited Gallery will feature the work of a different local artist working in an array of styles and mediums. In the coming months, award-winning artists Liora, Marilyn Johansen and Lamin Aljahani will each present works for their latest collections.
ArtServe is located at 1350 E. Sunrise Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. ArtServe gallery hours are Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission to the gallery is free. For more information, visit www.ArtServe.org
- ArtServe Presents “REFLECT: Healing Through Art” Exhibition
- ArtServe Celebrates “BIG: Big Bold Art”
- The Annual Art Happening RedEye Returns at ArtServe
- ArtServe Presents “Catalyst” Featuring Artworks by the DBA Collective
- Artserve Presents 10th Annual “Artbravo!” Exhibition And Juried Fine Art Competition
Latest from City View
- Symphony Of The Americas Presents Holiday Spectacle Of Sight And Sound
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Salutes Benefactors and Announces Campaign for the Parker During Annual Reception
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® Raises Nearly $300,000 in Broward
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale to Herald in the Holiday Season with Festive Happenings
- Celebrate The Holidays With Disney In Concert: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas