Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) Department of Talent Acquisition & Operations will hold its Back-to-School Teacher Recruitment Fair, on Thursday July 24, 2014 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. with registration beginning at 7:30 a.m.
BCPS is seeking bright, motivated, and dedicated educators prepared to provide inspirational leadership to its students and raise achievement levels. The recruitment fair offers site-based hiring that allows candidates to interview with principals and select positions at specific schools.
Candidates interested in applying must complete the online application and apply for the Back-to-School Teacher Recruitment Fair at: applitrack.com/broward/onlineapp/.
This is an invitation only event. Additional details will be sent to the pre-screened applicants. For additional information, contact the Talent Acquisition & Operations Department at, 754-321-2324.
- BCPS to Offer the SAT Exam Free to All High School Juniors District Partners With College Board for SAT School Day
- BCPS Announces 2016 Graduation Schedule
- School Choice Application Window for the 2016/17 School Year Opens December 1, 2015
- (BCP) Minority Success Academy Early Years Program Receives $200,000 Grant
- The Broward MPO Partners With Stranahan High School to Enhance Engineering School Curriculum
Latest from City View
- “PJ Masks Live! Save The Day” Comes To The Broward Center For The Performing Arts
- New Mental Health App Nothing But Advice© Launches in Florida Qualified mental health professionals available in real-time 24-7
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Goes Saturday Night Chic at Annual Celebration to Benefit the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Truluck’s Seafood, Steak and Crab House
- “Femme in Depth” Celebrates Inspirational Women at Holy Cross Hospital