Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) Department of Talent Acquisition & Operations will hold its Back-to-School Teacher Recruitment Fair, on Thursday July 24, 2014 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. with registration beginning at 7:30 a.m.
BCPS is seeking bright, motivated, and dedicated educators prepared to provide inspirational leadership to its students and raise achievement levels. The recruitment fair offers site-based hiring that allows candidates to interview with principals and select positions at specific schools.
Candidates interested in applying must complete the online application and apply for the Back-to-School Teacher Recruitment Fair at: applitrack.com/broward/onlineapp/.
This is an invitation only event. Additional details will be sent to the pre-screened applicants. For additional information, contact the Talent Acquisition & Operations Department at, 754-321-2324.
- Broward County School Board Approves 2021/22 School Calendar The First Day of School is Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- BCPS to Offer the SAT Exam Free to All High School Juniors District Partners With College Board for SAT School Day
- BCPS Announces 2016 Graduation Schedule
- School Choice Application Window for the 2016/17 School Year Opens December 1, 2015
- (BCP) Minority Success Academy Early Years Program Receives $200,000 Grant
Latest from City View
- The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale Playing Science Adventure Documentary, Ancient Caves, every Tuesday-Sunday in IMAX
- Is South Florida going to become the next Silicon Valley
- The 30 Million Dollar Renovation of the Iconic Parker Playhouse is in the Homestretch
- Broward Center Announces 2020-2021 Teen Ambassadors
- BCPS Students to Participate in Virtual Claim Your Future Showcase