Fort Lauderdale, Fla. -- Earlier today (Friday, June 26, 2020), the City of Fort Lauderdale was informed that one of the children attending the City’s summer camp program at Bass Park, located at 2750 N.W. 19 Street, tested positive for COVID-19. In addition, a camp counselor at the facility is awaiting test results. For the protection of campers and staff, the City has closed the camp program at Bass Park and contacted all of the parents of the children enrolled.
Latest from City View
- NSU and Broward County Announce New Center of Innovation
- 60th Anniversary of the Iconic Film Where the Boys Are Celebrated with a Photo Restrospective by History Fort Lauderdale
- Best things to do in Fort Lauderdale this Fall
- Broward Center to Take Part in the #SOSFEST Three-Day Virtual Festival
- Broward Education Foundation Announces Alumni Honorees for the Publix Super Markets Charities 2020 “Hall of Fame” Awards