Fort Lauderdale, Fla. -- Earlier today (Friday, June 26, 2020), the City of Fort Lauderdale was informed that one of the children attending the City’s summer camp program at Bass Park, located at 2750 N.W. 19 Street, tested positive for COVID-19. In addition, a camp counselor at the facility is awaiting test results. For the protection of campers and staff, the City has closed the camp program at Bass Park and contacted all of the parents of the children enrolled.
Latest from City View
- Public Urged to Follow Protocols to Prevent Spread of COVID-19 Businesses Violating COVID-19 Regulations Face Fines and Shutdowns
- Fort Lauderdale Welcomes U.S. Secretary of the Interior
- City seeks to address racial justice, looks toward next steps with COVID-19
- Doctor’s Top Tips For Making Your Workplace Safe
- South Florida Institute on Aging (SoFIA) Hosts Aging and Resilience Virtual Roundtable