The city of Fort Lauderdale is joining a relief effort for the Bahamas that also includes Brightline, Tropic Ocean Airways and Blue Tide Marine.
All city fire stations will serve as additional drop-off sites for donations. The stations are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week. Please see below information on their locations and the type of items that we are requesting residents to donate.
Please help out. The Bahamas suffered horrendous damage from Hurricane Dorian and are in desperate need of assistance. Our communities have long bonds, and I urge everyone to do what they can to help our Bahamian neighbors.
For more information, you may go to www.fortlauderdale.gov
Latest from City View
- Brilliant Soloist And Guest Conductor Highlight Symphony Of The America’s Celebrate The Classics Concert
- Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation Awards $40,000 in Scholarships to Eight Florida Students
- Visit the Debut of Artstroll at the Galleria At Fort Lauderdale on November 9 & 10
- Rare Ginastera Concerto And First Contender In Music Director Search Enliven Symphony Of The Americas Season Opener
- Lillian S. Wells Foundation Donates $5 Million to Top Off the Broward Performing Arts Foundation’s ‘Campaign for the Parker’