The city of Fort Lauderdale is joining a relief effort for the Bahamas that also includes Brightline, Tropic Ocean Airways and Blue Tide Marine.
All city fire stations will serve as additional drop-off sites for donations. The stations are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week. Please see below information on their locations and the type of items that we are requesting residents to donate.
Please help out. The Bahamas suffered horrendous damage from Hurricane Dorian and are in desperate need of assistance. Our communities have long bonds, and I urge everyone to do what they can to help our Bahamian neighbors.
For more information, you may go to www.fortlauderdale.gov
Latest from City View
- Altar’d State now open at the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
- What's New at the World's Largest In-Water Boat Show?
- Blue Martini Fort Lauderdale Presents First-Ever Mom's Night Out on September 18
- The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Announces Extension of Application Deadline for $75 Million Rebuild Florida Voluntary Home Buyout Program
- 50 Years to the Day Hippefest Celebrates Anniversary of Woodstock with Ten Years After, Big Brother & The Holding Company and Vanilla Fudge