The city of Fort Lauderdale is joining a relief effort for the Bahamas that also includes Brightline, Tropic Ocean Airways and Blue Tide Marine.
All city fire stations will serve as additional drop-off sites for donations. The stations are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week. Please see below information on their locations and the type of items that we are requesting residents to donate.
Please help out. The Bahamas suffered horrendous damage from Hurricane Dorian and are in desperate need of assistance. Our communities have long bonds, and I urge everyone to do what they can to help our Bahamian neighbors.
For more information, you may go to www.fortlauderdale.gov
Latest from City View
- How a Unifying Vision Helps Entrepreneurs Act with Less Fear and Hesitation
- Beaches, commercial gyms and hotels reopen Tuesday in Fort Lauderdale
- City of Fort Lauderdale Update on Coronavirus
- Blue-ribbon working group offers advice on reopening places of worship
- Reopening of gyms, fitness centers halted for now by Broward County