To help families prepare for the 2018/19 school year, Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) Back to School toolkit is now available on the District’s website at browardschools.com/backtoschool.
The Back to School toolkit connects families to important information and resources, such as:
- 2018/19 school year calendar
- School opening/closing times
- Code Book for Student Conduct
- Before and after school child care
- Breakfast and lunch menus
- Transportation services
There are also resources to help parents and guardians get involved in their child’s education, monitor academic progress, learn about services for English Language Learners and multilingual families, and much more.
As a reminder, the first day of school for BCPS students is Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
BCPS is proud to offer innovative, high-quality learning experiences for all students – and schools are excited to get the 2018/19 school year started! Families, community members, business partners and BCPS employees are encouraged to share their back to school photos and messages via social media using #BCPSFirstDay and #BCPSStrong. On Twitter, remember to include the District’s handle @browardschools. You can also follow BCPS on Facebook at facebook.com/browardschools.
Latest from City View
- Riva’s Penthouse Collection Takes Luxury Waterfront Living to New Heights
- Seminole Gaming to Eliminate Plastic Straws at its Florida Casinos
- Broward Center Seeks Volunteer Ushers
- Tips for Packing Healthy School Lunches on a Budget
- Creators of the First Multi-Sensory Mural in Broward County to Speak at Arts Mean Business Speaker Series in August