To help families prepare for the 2018/19 school year, Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) Back to School toolkit is now available on the District’s website at browardschools.com/backtoschool.
The Back to School toolkit connects families to important information and resources, such as:
- 2018/19 school year calendar
- School opening/closing times
- Code Book for Student Conduct
- Before and after school child care
- Breakfast and lunch menus
- Transportation services
There are also resources to help parents and guardians get involved in their child’s education, monitor academic progress, learn about services for English Language Learners and multilingual families, and much more.
As a reminder, the first day of school for BCPS students is Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
BCPS is proud to offer innovative, high-quality learning experiences for all students – and schools are excited to get the 2018/19 school year started! Families, community members, business partners and BCPS employees are encouraged to share their back to school photos and messages via social media using #BCPSFirstDay and #BCPSStrong. On Twitter, remember to include the District’s handle @browardschools. You can also follow BCPS on Facebook at facebook.com/browardschools.
Latest from City View
- Museum of Discovery and Science opens NEW Traveling Exhibit, DESIGN ZONE Saturday, January 19, 2019
- Symphony Of The Americas Presents Holiday Spectacle Of Sight And Sound
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation Salutes Benefactors and Announces Campaign for the Parker During Annual Reception
- Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® Raises Nearly $300,000 in Broward
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale to Herald in the Holiday Season with Festive Happenings