FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – This holiday season the Historic Stranahan House in downtown Fort Lauderdale is inviting families to create a special memory in Broward County’s oldest and most historically significant home. Beginning Friday, December 4, photographer Clay Wieland will offer mini-photo sessions in front of the beautiful Victorian Christmas tree for a picture-perfect holiday card.
“We are excited to welcome back one of our favorite Christmas traditions with the holiday photo sessions at the museum,” said April Kirk, executive director of the Stranahan House. “I encourage everyone participating to come dressed in their finest holiday attire.”
The Stranahan House will be adhering to guidelines from the CDC, Department of Health and local and state government officials and is following all capacity and distancing requirements, including wearing face masks upon arrival. No parking is available on-site. Metered parking is available near Stranahan House including in the adjacent Riverside Hotel parking garage.
Latest from City View
- The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale Playing Science Adventure Documentary, Ancient Caves, every Tuesday-Sunday in IMAX
- Is South Florida going to become the next Silicon Valley
- The 30 Million Dollar Renovation of the Iconic Parker Playhouse is in the Homestretch
- Broward Center Announces 2020-2021 Teen Ambassadors
- BCPS Students to Participate in Virtual Claim Your Future Showcase