Historic Stranahan House Offering Holiday Photo Sessions
- Published by City View
- font size decrease font size increase font size
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – This holiday season the Historic Stranahan House in downtown Fort Lauderdale is inviting families to create a special memory in Broward County’s oldest and most historically significant home. Beginning Friday, December 4, photographer Clay Wieland will offer mini-photo sessions in front of the beautiful Victorian Christmas tree for a picture-perfect holiday card.
“We are excited to welcome back one of our favorite Christmas traditions with the holiday photo sessions at the museum,” said April Kirk, executive director of the Stranahan House. “I encourage everyone participating to come dressed in their finest holiday attire.”
The Stranahan House will be adhering to guidelines from the CDC, Department of Health and local and state government officials and is following all capacity and distancing requirements, including wearing face masks upon arrival. No parking is available on-site. Metered parking is available near Stranahan House including in the adjacent Riverside Hotel parking garage.
Latest from City View
- South Florida Symphony Orchestra honors regional arts advocates and raises $50,000 for community during 25th Anniversary Gala
- How to Experience Fort Lauderdale Like a Local
- Tower Club Fort Lauderdale 2nd Annual Charity Art Exhibit
- Step In Time To Get Your Tickets For Disney And Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins
- Broward Center For The Performing Arts Hosts Second Annual Rhythm By The River: A Festival Celebrating Black Voices