We would like to share with our neighbors and community members the latest City Update on COVID-19 testing and vaccines.
The cities of Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach and Wilton Manors are working together to establish a COVID-19 vaccine location that will be operated by the Florida Department of Health Broward County (FDOH) at Holiday Park.
Testing is no longer being offered at Holiday Park to allow for the transition to a vaccine administration site. Operational details are still being worked out with the intent of offering vaccines as early as next week. Those aged 65 and over will be eligible to be vaccinated by appointment only through FDOH Broward County’s website at https://browardcovidvaccine.com . At launch, the appointment website experienced record levels of activity. The site has been temporarily taken down to enhance site performance. We will send a separate notification once the site is restored.
For COVID-19 testing, the Mills Pond Park test site operates from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday however, they will be closed January 1. PCR (molecular) testing is offered at the drive-thru site and no appointment is needed.
Latest from City View
- Broward Center Extends New "Backstage at Broward Center" Tours
- Fort Lauderdale Chosen by EPA as WIFIA Loan Applicant
- Tips for starting a small business in Fort Lauderdale
- Broward County Public Schools Spring 2021 Education Plan Approved by Florida Department of Education
- Upcoming Food Distributions at Mills Pond Park in Fort Lauderdale Tuesday, December 22 and Tuesday, December 29, 2020