SOUTH FLORIDA – Leading Florida community association law firm Kaye Bender Rembaum has announced its annual free Town Hall series will return for an eighth season.
Kaye Bender Rembaum attorneys will discuss industry hot topics, including the legislative changes and assistance animal issues, as well as answer community association-related questions from board members, residents and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
The seminar series is as follows:
- Thurs., Jan. 21 from 10 a.m. to noon: Nob Hill Hall/Clubhouse, 10200 Sunset Strip, Sunrise;
- Tues., Jan. 26 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Hallandale Cultural Community Center, 410 SE 3rd St., Hallandale Beach;
- Tues., Feb. 9 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: ArtServe, 1350 East Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale;
- Tues., Feb. 16 from 10 a.m. to noon: South County Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road, Boca/Delray Beach
“With a better understanding of the issues which the Board faces, an educated Board will be in a better position to timely and properly address those issues. It also allows educated residents to better understand the role of the Board in governing the Association,” said Michael S. Bender, Esq., managing firm member of Kaye Bender Rembaum.
Bender and Robert Kaye are also guests on a weekly radio show the first Thursday of each month. Ask the Experts airs from 5 to 6 p.m. first Thursday of the month on WWNN 1470 AM and streams on KBRLegal.com, iHeart Radio, YouTube and U Stream.
Kaye Bender Rembaum is a full-service commercial law firm concentrating on the representation of more than 800 community associations throughout Florida. With offices in Broward and Palm Beach counties, the Firm is ranked ninth in South Florida and 62nd in the South among “Top 300 Small Businesses” by Business Leader magazine, and was awarded the 2014 Readers’ Choice Award for Legal Services by the Florida Community Association Journal. For more information, visit www.KBRLegal.com, call 954-928-0680 and follow the Firm on www.facebook.com/kbrlegal.
Latest from City View
- Celebrate National Caribbean-american Heritage Month with Island Space and History Fort Lauderdale
- BCPS Partners with Jason Taylor Foundation, UKG and CAGEMASK to Protect Student Athletes from COVID-19
- Tips from a Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon to Prevent Common Summertime Injuries
- Spirit Airlines Receives Corporate Partner of the Year Award From the Broward County Chapter of the American Red Cross
- High-End Women’s Consignment Boutique from Southern California to Open First Franchise and First East Coast Store