Fort Lauderdale, Fla. -- City of Fort Lauderdale crews will be performing emergency repairs during the overnight hours to a valve on a two-inch water main and will be installing a new valve on a six-inch water main both located in the vicinity of 700 NW 19 Avenue. Properties in the immediate area of the repair work may experience low or no water pressure while the repairs are being completed.
As a precaution, the City of Fort Lauderdale, as per Florida Administrative Code, F.A.C. 62- 555.340(5), is issuing a PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE EFFECTIVE AT 5:00 AM ON THURSDAY, MAY 14 to approximately 78 properties highlighted on the map below.
The Precautionary Boil Water Notice will remain in effect until two consecutive days of passing test results are received as per Florida Administrative Code.
Residents are advised that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes be boiled. A rolling boil of one minute is sufficient. As an alternative, bottled water may be used.
If you have questions, please call the 24-Hour Neighbor Call Center at 954-828-8000.
Latest from City View
- The Broward Center For The Performing Arts Now Accepting Applications For Teen Ambassador Program
- Hair In The Spirit (H.I.T.S.) On Fifth Event Focuses On Mental Health
- Solar co-op launches for Broward residents to go solar together
- 5 Tips for Improving Co-Parenting Relationship
- Historic Stranahan House Update of Activities Executive director search is underway