Fort Lauderdale, Fla. — A stay at one of Fort Lauderdale’s most iconic hotels; exciting cultural opportunities; riding the Sun Trolley ― the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District has combined all of these fun-filled activities and more in its special “Stay, Play & Ride” package, available now through Sept. 30, 2019. With rates starting at only $199 per room, per night, the package includes a stay at the renowned Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Boulevard, admission to some of The District’s fascinating cultural attractions, complimentary passes for the Sun Trolley, an option to ride the Brightline train and see a performance at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts or Parker Playhouse, shopping and dining, and much more.
The “Stay, Play & Ride” package includes:
- Two nights’/three days’ deluxe accommodations at the Riverside Hotel, located on the world-famous Las Olas Boulevard, based on double occupancy. Automatic upgrade to next room category based on projected availability.
- Daily breakfast for two at Indigo restaurant (up to a $20 credit, per person, per day)
- Complimentary glass of wine or cocktail with entrée at Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grill
- Guest’s choice of any two of four Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District venues, any day of their stay (based on a 2-night stay; for 3-night stays guest’s choice of three cultural venues; and for 4-night stays or longer, all four cultural venues are included).*
- Complimentary passes to ride the Sun Trolley
- A voucher to receive a savings book ― containing more than 40 offers, valued at over $300 in savings ― from The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle per room
- Add on a day trip to ride the Brightline train to either West Palm Beach or Miami.
- Add a performance at either the Broward Center for the Performing Arts or Parker Playhouse
*Riverwalk A&E District cultural venues include: NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale, Historic Stranahan House Museum, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, and History Fort Lauderdale.
Rate is per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy, exclusive of taxes, gratuities, fees and other charges. Does not apply to groups; cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required. No refund or credit for unused portion. Void where prohibited. Breakfast credit will apply to number of occupants registered in the room.
For more information about the “Stay, Play & Ride” package, visit www.riverwalkae.com/specials.
“The ‘Stay, Play & Ride’ package offers the best of everything for those wishing to explore the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District,” said Carmen Ackerman, Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District project manager. “We are pleased to present this package ― which is great for locals and visitors alike ― from December 2018 through September 2019.”
Latest from City View
- What's New at the World's Largest In-Water Boat Show?
- Blue Martini Fort Lauderdale Presents First-Ever Mom's Night Out on September 18
- The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Announces Extension of Application Deadline for $75 Million Rebuild Florida Voluntary Home Buyout Program
- 50 Years to the Day Hippefest Celebrates Anniversary of Woodstock with Ten Years After, Big Brother & The Holding Company and Vanilla Fudge
- Holy Cross Medical Group Adds New Pediatrician